It is finally beginning to cool down a little in Dubai and although I hate the winter (anything cold or wet really) it is my favourite season for fashion! All my dusty leather jackets come out from under by bed, bonnets, beanies, and the trending berets are in full swing, layering scarfs over everything, and I get to wear boots again though I use boots all year round its now more than ever!
While wiping down my boots to switch out from my summer sandals on the shelf I realised how much of the same style and colour I own- obviously black and ankle cut and like the true compulsive shopper I am, I whipped open my laptop in search for some winter boots to jazz up my looks this year. I ended up making a huge order on boohoo.com and while I was completely murdering my current savings I thought, this might be a really good blog post to make. Not the over spending, my picks for boots this season.
1. Lace Up Combat Boots – my high school self would be screaming in happiness, I used to wear my worn out combat boots over and over again until I could no longer. I have been in search for the perfect heeled combat boot and I have nothing but heart eyes for this pair. Similar here.
2. Snake Printed Boots – Always loved snake printed boots (obviously faux) to pair with jeans and band tee’s or while mixing with other prints. Too crazy? Go for a pair thats in neural colours like pictured above. They look amazing with some distressed boyfriend jeans and a slouchy white button down. Similar here.
3. Stiletto Sock Boot – the boot that has been on every blogger, influencer, fashion icon’s feet. My personal favourite as its tight enough to highlight the slimness of your ankle which I always find oddly sexy but not too fit where your legs look like sausages. They go with everything from jeans to dresses and they’re just sassy af. Similar here.
4. Silver (Metallic/ Sequined) Boots – a simple way to dress up any casual outfit. I personally love wearing silver mirrored boots with black jeans and a simple graphic t-shirt. Simple and edgy.
5. Slouch over the knee boots – Aimee Song’s must have boot style of the season and I agree, although I don’t have 10,000AED to splurge on my pair you can find many similar pairs for a lot more affordable prices and in different styles online or in your favourite high street stores. Similar here. Get it in black here.